Pay it forward….Posted: October 20, 2009
I have been wanting to join in a Pay it forward meme for a few months, the idea inspires me and i would love the chance to pay it forward! Today i got accepted into 2…… the first is from Tragically Ordinary (don’t you just love that name?) and the second…. A Card a day .
Now for the rules of the meme….
I am willing to post overseas (I am in the U.S.), but remember you must commit on your blog to do the same for others.
- I make no guarantees that you will like what I send you. But you may be pleasantly surprised. It will definitely be craft-related, I’m just not sure which kind of craft yet.
- What I send will be made just for you, with love, by my own hands. You’d be surprised how much of our personalities does come through online.
- I will complete all 6 gifts within 6 months (4/19/2010).
- I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world, that you can touch and feel, and not something cyber.
- I reserve the right to do something strange. It may be weird or beautiful. Or it may be monstrous and annoying. If you find it truly horrendous, just let me know. Perhaps you’ll send it forward to someone who will absolutely love it.
- In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 3 things for the first 3 to respond to your blog post.
- Send your mailing address – after I contact you to confirm.
If the above sounds fun to you, all you have to do is be one of the FIRST 6 PEOPLE to respond below and repost on your blog. Be sure to leave me a way of contacting you so that i can get in contact with you. You will than have 6 months to complete your own projects.
Good luck and Happy crafting!