Sweet Potato muffin tin LasagnaPosted: July 1, 2011
I saw this great idea on Pinterestto make Lasagna in a muffin tin using wonton wrappers. I love the idea but I’m not a huge fan of meat and red sauce Lasagna so I decided to make my own version so here it is….
1 Yam (Yes I know I said sweet potato, feel free to use one I just grew up calling Yams Sweet potatoes)
1 16 oz ricotta
1 pkg Wonton wrappers
16oz Mozzarella Cheese
1) wash, peel and grate your yam.
2) put it in a fry pan on the stove to get it soft
3) Combine Ricotta, Egg, salt, Yam, Parmesean and Mozzerella cheese to taste
4) Line your muffin tin with wonton wrappers
5) Fill each wrapper in this order… Cheese/Yam filling, Sauce, Wraper, Cheese/Yam Filling, Sauce, Mozzarella Cheese to top
6) Bake @ 375 for Aprox 20 mi (till cheese is melted and wonton looks crispy
7) Remove from oven cool, and use a knife to loosen muffins from tin